Friday, October 1, 2010

New Purse finally done!

Well I have decided I really hate deadlines! I have made three purses nonstop and am tired !! Well actually the two skull purses were fun to make. This last one not so much! I used a different pattern on this one and its alittle too square for my liking. The lady that ordered it chose the colors and the pattern. I may make another one but will adjest the pattern to a more rectangle size and I would chose alittle busier patterns for the quilt middle. Here is the purse. I do really like the billfold. There is a zipper on the top and the pattern didn't include the flap it just had a smaller tap. I though the larger flap looked better to accent the flowered material. The back is all flowered with a zipper.
   I am now working on a Chinese material purse. I love the material its so pretty and colorful. I am accenting it with red on the inside. After that one I will be working on a haunted house purse for my ghost hunter friend :-) That one will be fun to make as well.
   Maybe one of these days I will get back to my quilting.... but in the mean time the purses are keeping me busy. My long term goal is to make a few just to sell but I tend to get rid of them as fast as I make them so my stash is low! Maybe I need to cut down on the late morning sleeping when I am not working!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment