Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finally done with purses for now!

I just finished a purse for me!! Now I am totally burned out!! Here it is-- I am very partial to blue and brown so this was perfect for me. I don't even know how many months ago I bought this material. I love the oriental purse I made too but now that we are getting into fall I think I will save that one for the spring. Now no more purses for awhile!!! After doing about 8 nonstop I am burned out!
  I am working on a fall throw. I just finished this little scarecrow for an embroidery patch around the center.
I sure wish I knew how to shut the flash off on my camera so my picture would show the colors!! Maybe I need to dig out my instructions! Only had the camera for about 5 years now and still not sure how to use it other than point and shoot! Anyway I am doint a 4 patch quilt with the center being this panel that Ed bought the other day of a gorgeous pumpkin patch and farm house. Around that I will am doing some squares of embroidery fall pictures. I haven't done much embroidery lately on my machine so I needed to get back into that. Well the longer I sit at the pc the lazier I am getting so I better move before I decide to call it quits and go to bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment