Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another Purse

Here is my new purse that I just got done. I love the new billfold. The purse not so much but since I get bored with them very quickly it won't be used for long anyway. I used some extra stiff fusible web stabilizer and its a bit too stiff. I didn't realize it kind of shrinks the material so thats why the back is alittle taller than the front but the picture is alittle decieving. I put a stabilizer on the bottom as well so its more laying foreward. The front is actually only maybe an inch shorter than the back. I also am now doing a bit of embroidery with my machine and I made this picture. Its suppose to be a butterfly on a cone flower. It looks better in person. I  also did a vase of daisys but it wasn't until I was done with it that I realized the material had a yellow discoloration on it.
I am taking an embroidery class online with Quilting University starting next week. I am looking forward to that.
Here is the billfold I made.The first couple of ones I made the card holders too small. This one is better and even the clear plastic for the DL!! So excited I am happy that I am learning more and more.. Great for my latest stress reliever :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment